Attorney Bio – Summary of Qualifications
Family Law and Divorce Attorney Dawn Merino has over twenty years of experience handling domestic disputes. She is skilled at identifying your particular issues and employing the correct strategies for your case. Dawn Merino can assist her clients in separating the emotional aspects of the case from the legal realities of the case. Dawn Merino is proud to serve the communities of Glen Burnie, Pasadena, and Hanover, MD as well as the surrounding communities. For more information or to schedule a consultation, contact us or call us at 410-768-6733 today!
- University of Baltimore School of Law – May 1991
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Juris Doctorate Degree
- The American University – May 1983
- Washington, D.C.
- Bachelor of Arts
- Interdisciplinary Degree in Communications, Law, Economics, and Government
- Law Office of Michael F. Gilligan – July 1989 to Present
- Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Handled all aspects of Family Law. Extensive litigation experience. Appointed as Guardian ad litem and Nagle v. Hooks attorney. Appointed to represent the alleged disabled in Guardianship proceedings.
- Admitted to Maryland Bar – June 1992
- Member of the Maryland State Bar Association and Member of the Family Law Section
- Member of the Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Former Chairman and Secretary of the Family Law Subcommittee
- MICPEL Custody and Property Law Mediation Training
- Volunteer Facilitator for Anne Arundel County Circuit Court
- Former Member and Chairman of the Anne Arundel County Animal Control Commission
- Former Member of the Anne Arundel County Commission for Women
- Member of the Poplar Ridge Community Association